Conveniently located in Oceanside, CA, our chiropractic center offers natural relief of chronic pain, headaches, disc disorders, sports and auto accident injuries. We help newborns, infants, teenagers, adults and seniors. Please explore our website so you can fully understand what makes the experience and results of Back Pain Neck Pain and Headache Relief Center unique from any other chiropractic centers. When you're ready, call our chiropractic center and find out for yourself what other members of the community already have.
Back Pain Neck Pain and Headache Relief Center welcomes anyone having a variety of pains and issues such as car accident injuries, neck or back pain, headache, migraine, and many more. Patients come and receive comprehensive consultations that include thorough spinal examination before starting care.
Back Pain Neck Pain and Headache Relief Center will recommend a care plan that is specific to each individual. Back Pain Neck Pain and Headache Relief Center provides the needed time and attention to each of its patients. Back Pain Neck Pain and Headache Relief Center values the importance of educating its patients about chiropractic care to support the healing process.
Simply stated the reason for our success is helping people like you.
Our Corrective Chiropractic care is designed to help you relieve the pain you are in currently and then to prevent your condition from getting worse or returning. We care of all patients from infants to elders whether it is acute injuries or chronic pain management.
Why would I need to be healthy?
The answer is obvious. We need healthy bodies to live a satisfying and productive life. We need to be healthy for ourselves, our loved ones and our children. Did you know that a healthy nervous system is a major key to health, on a daily basis?
There are many reasons the patients put their trust into San Diego
Thyroid Institute at the center for Back Pain Neck Pain and Headache Relief Center,
and choose our unique approach to naturally managing Thyroid
symptoms such as weight gain, brain fog, fatigue, sluggishness,
dry skin, insomnia.
1. We know that successfully managing Thyroid disorders takes more than just managing your TSH with Thyroid replacement hormones.
2. We focus on the immune system, the most common mechanism for Thyroid disorders in the United States.
3. We take a whole-person approach that factors in hormone imbalance, immune imbalance, adrenal and blood sugar imbalance, and digestive imbalance when formulating our approach for a patient.
4. We use functional lab testing to guide and direct our treatment. This means that your treatment protocol is based off the unique imbalances in YOUR body, not just what the ‘typical’ Thyroid patient has.
5. Most importantly we care for and listen to our patients. We know that every doctor practically herds you in and out of their office, and never takes the time to help you understand why you feel the way you do, and how the treatment is going to ultimately help you feel and function better. We take a partnership approach to health care and want you to play an integral role in your treatment.
To learn more about our Thyroid treatment click here.
Take better care of your spine;
1) Make sure you have a firm mattress that keeps the spine aligned and supports the spine's natural curve. The best sleeping positions are on your back or side.
2) When standing for extended periods, rest one foot on a small stool to maintain spinal curvature and relieve pressure. Low-heeled shoes may help by maintaining spinal curves.
3) Use chairs that promote good posture and support your back. Placing a lumbar support in the lower portion of your back may help support your spine's natural curve. Readjust the seat of your car so that your knees are level with your hips.
4) When lifting, keep your spine straight while using your legs to do most of the work. Hold the objects being lifted close to your body.
To learn more about our Spinal Decompression treatment click here.
Why is Chiropractic a key to health & longevity?
*Did you know Chiropractic is the largest complimentary & alternative health profession in North America and the third largest health-care profession in the United States. A skilled chiropractor finds the blocks in your nervous system. Your muscles and nerves work together to keep you healthy. When neuromuscular block impedes the flow of nerve communication, the result is tension.
Have you ever felt stress that impedes how you function on a daily basis? A skilled chiropractor is able to relieve that tension and help restore relaxation and balance to your body. Relaxation feels inherently good to your body, doesn’t it?
A visual and kinesthetic example of this block is when a wire is kinked to a lightbulb. If the block is severe enough the light flickers. What do you think happens when a nerve is blocked by a vertebrae? Your organs and muscles can’t get the essential energy needed to function, during the day. Your blood vessels are also guided by nerve flow.
The picture is coming together, of why a healthy nervous system is really your key to health and relaxation. At Back Pain Neck Pain and Headache Relief Center we can give you the individual pieces to your health. We are skilled finding the key to your nervous system stress and relieving that tension by a skilled treatment. We also treat lower back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, sciatica, pinched nerves, migraines and headaches, bulging disc, herniated disc, ruptured disc, allergies and many other pains. At Back Pain Neck Pain and Headache Relief Center we also treat sport’s injuries and car accidents.
When you experience pain and tension, we can give you relief.
Does Chiropractic care work for my children or Older patients?
Yes, Chiropractic care has a proven track record in providing care for infants all the way to the elderly. The reason being, throughout your life, your health is determined by how well your internal systems, organs, blood vessels etc, are functioning. Healthy nerves communicate to organs & blood vessels by electrical & chemical charges.
Now you can see why the basic analogy of the lightbulb and free flowing energy is appropriate. If electrical impulses are decreased the light dwindles and eventually goes out. When nerves are blocked some of the symptoms may be pain, tight muscles, fatigue and stressful tension.
Chiropractic is a tried and proven treatment for subluxation which may create the above conditions. (Subluxation simply means when a bone is out of alignment.) The definition is the simple part. Treating subluxations for long lasting relief is what a skilled chiropractor aims to do.
Why do we give you the best care possible?
Each person is an individual with unique needs. To a skilled chiropractor your body is a visual & kinesthetic scrapbook offering a roadmap to the trained eye. Our individual care lets us plan the most effective treatment to relieve discomfort and let you walk away feeling stronger and more relaxed. We do this by a comprehensive consultation & examination.
At Back Pain Neck Pain and Headache Relief Center we value your health as much as you do! (Our patient testimonials give you the confidence to let us treat you and give you the results, thousands of other patients have received. We are here to serve your needs.)